Think About It…

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Read God’s Word daily!  Here are some thoughts from my Scripture reading today:

2 Corinthians 7:1  Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Corinthians 8:10-11  And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago.  11 Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have.   (I know it’s talking about the offering for the churches, but we can take admonition from these verses to finish what we have begun.  Also, we are often willing to do what is right, but we don’t rely on the Holy Spirit for the power to actually do it.)

Galatians 3:3  Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? (We are sanctified the same way that we are saved – it is only by the power of God!)

“Keep on the ascending plane.”  I can’t remember who said that, but I think it may have been Isabel Kuhn.  A girl in my dorm had it on her dresser, and I saw it every time I did room check.  I have never forgotten!

“Keep walking with the Lord, all the way…”  ~Patch the Pirate.KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Comments