Elaine’s One Year Pictures

I decided to skip the portrait studio for Elaine’s One Year Pictures…at least for now.  She didn’t do well at our family picture, and I don’t want the hassle and expense for poor pictures.  I decided to try taking them myself.  She is still not feeling great, so we didn’t get a lot of pictures today.  I was experimenting with a black background to see if it would help eliminate my shadow problems.  Yes, Shannon, that is the tie blanket you made for me in college!  I really wanted her to stand up, but she didn’t want to be still.  She didn’t want to sit up straight, either.  These are the best we could get!

Elaine One Year Portraits

Elaine One Year Portraits

Elaine One Year Portraits
This would be my favorite if it were centered!  I wanted to show the scotty dog on her dress!

Elaine One Year Portraits
The only way I could get her to smile was if I allowed her to hold something.  I decided the stuffed dog was better than the Tylenol bottle which she wanted at first.

Elaine One Year Portraits
This reminds me of a picture of me when I was about 2, I think.  I’ll have to get Mom to scan it so I can show you the similarities!  I had Mr. Bear as my favorite friend, and I think our dog Brandy was in the picture too!

Elaine One Year Portraits
Okay, picture time is over!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.