Some recent events:
- I heard the baby’s heartbeat for the first time at my last prenatal appointment. That was cool!
- Kenny & Wesley came to visit. We played at the beach and the mall. Scroll down to see some pics.
- I got 12 packages of Kraft shredded cheese for $4. Now we’re stocked up for a while. (You probably didn’t want to know that).
Some upcoming events:
- I have another prenatal appointment and the 20 week ultrasound in June.
- The semi-annual sale starts at Bath & Body Works on June 1st. Hurry in to get your bargains before they’re gone! (This also means that I am working about 25 hours next week instead of my usual 8-10 hours).
- I am working as an election official for the Democratic Primary in Virginia’s gubernatorial race. It will be a long boring day because it is such a little election! It’s called a Democratic Primary, but since state officials don’t run based on party in Virginia, none of the candidates are declared Democrats. They’re just candidates. Go figure.
- I am going to visit my parents from June 16-24. My main objective is to fix Mom & Dad’s computer, but I am also going to enjoy being there for Father’s Day. Mom and I have lots of scrapbooking and rubber stamping planned as well! Hopefully Ben will still be alive when I come home.
- We are moving on July 10th.
We made a sandcastle. Not bad for no shovels or buckets, huh? Here is Kenny & Wesley.
They tried to use our Chick-fil-A cups to fill the moat, but the water just soaked into the sand faster than they could fill it.
It took a long time to convince Wesley and Kenny to get into the water because it was still a little chilly. Once they were in, they were fine. Then we laid out in the sun for a while. I was smart and used sunscreen…the boys ended up with sunburns instead of tans!