Christmas Decor

Though nothing spectacular, I thought I would let you see a peek of my Christmas decorations this year.

This year we opted to not get a Christmas tree.  Ben really doesn’t care for artificial trees (I agree - the real ones smell sooooo much better!), and we didn’t want the expense and hassle of a real tree this year.  I picked up some garland at the craft store and decorated our bay window instead!

Christmas decorations

Mostly, I just love the twinkle lights!  I did hang a few of my most favorite, and lightest ornaments along the garland.

Christmas decorations
This is really just my heat radiator, but is serves as our “mantle” most of the time.  I love snowmen, so most of my Christmas décor is really winter décor and I leave them up until spring!

Christmas decorations
I got this pretty little tea-light candle holder at Hallmark with a coupon.  I paid $5 for it, and got a box of Yankee Candle tea lights for free!  The snowman is holding a sign that says “Let it” and then the base, obviously, says “snow.”  I love snow!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
This is an “Everyday Display Frame” from Creative Memories.  I change it out randomly through the year.  I just used some birthday money to get a winter Cricut cartridge, and it had the pieces for the nativity scene.  Along with the normal holiday greetings, this cartridge also had several nice “religious” phrases, such as “Wisemen still adore Him.”  This is one of my favorite decorations this year!

Comments