Christmas Eve in Manhattan

Tonight we went into Manhattan to see the Rockefeller Christmas tree. 

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
my pictures don’t do it justice – it was very beautiful!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA  KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

There were sooooo many people!  I tried to get a picture of the crowd, but it didn’t come out.  Down below the tree is the ice skating rink.  I wish I could tell you how long the line was…not something we will be doing for a while, or maybe ever!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

After the tree we enjoyed a brisk walk up Broadway and another train ride to go have dessert at Café Lalo (the café from You’ve Got Mail).  I enjoyed an Irish crème latte – my first ever that wasn’t served in a paper cup!  Ben and Elaine had a chocolate milkshake, and we shared a slice of chocolate covered Oreo cheesecake!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Comments

  1. Hello, you have a nice blog, I like it! really nice you made a good job.
    http://knowledgematerial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.