Doable Diapers gets a makeover!

We sell cloth diapers online, as I’m sure you know.  Our inventory has been slowly taking over Elaine’s bedroom.  I had utilized all of the storage space and containers that I could muster up, and the boxes were still everywhere!

Ben decided to use some of our Christmas money from Grandma to put up shelves along the top of the room.  What a blessing to feel organized!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Everything was piled in the living room while we Ben worked.  What a mess!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Elaine loves Daddy’s tool closet!  My job, which I failed at miserably, was keeping her away from the screws.

The finished product:

Doable Diapers gets a makeover - new shelving!
Rumparooz and wet bags

Doable Diapers gets a makeover - new shelving!
FuzziBunz

Doable Diapers gets a makeover - new shelving!bumGenius and accessories.

Don’t be deceived – there is a lot of room to fill in as we build out business!  And Mom H., Ben said he is too busy to put up shelves in your house!

Comments

  1. Looks great! I noticed you organize by color too (If I could give you a "thumbs up" here, I would) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.