Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Attention Please!

I would like you all to bear witness with me to this auspicious day in history.  On this the 26th day of July, in the year of our Lord two thousand ten, Elaine’s best friend (commonly known as “Bunny”) received a bath!

Elaine 8 months washing bunny
Elaine rarely lets Bunny out of her sight.  In fact, recently she has started crawling back into a room to retrieve him and drag him along with her.  It is very difficult to get Bunny for a cycle in the washer.  But, alas, after being dropped on the sidewalk and in train stations, and a rough week of Summer Adventure Club, it was inevitable – Bunny needed a bath!

Elaine 8 months washing bunny

A little less significant, but worth mentioning none the less, is that today Ben and I have been married for 33 months today.  And on Saturday, we passed the 1000 days of marriage mark.  I meant to write a blog for that, but I forgot!

Comments