Birthday Celebrations

Ben's 25th Birthday

Ben’s birthday was on Thursday, but we were busy this week with Summer Adventure Club at our church.  I gave some of the kids party hats to wear to game time on Thursday (Ben directed the games), and we sang to him in the closing.

Ben's 25th birthday at SAC

Ben's 25th Birthday


Today I made a triple-layer chocolate cake with chocolate icing – Ben’s forever favorite in the cake category.  I tried a recipe from Mom, and it was the first cake I made without a box mix!  Not as moist as I would like, but not bad!  The frosting was to die for…

 

Ben's 25th Birthday 

We had our neighbors up for cake and ice cream, and we are getting Brooklyn pizza for dinner.  We also took a family afternoon nap – that was a treat!  Ben isn’t much on gifts, but he likes to spend time together so I think he enjoyed his day.  He is putting all of his money toward a Rosetta Stone Spanish program.

Ben's 25th Birthday

Ben's 25th Birthday

Ben's 25th BirthdayElaine wasn’t so thrilled with the party hat – she doesn’t like things on her head! Ben's 25th Birthday

Comments