Happy 25th to My Ben!

Today my hubby is turning 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (That’s 25 exclamation marks in case you were wondering).

Birth of Elaine Cristin HamiltonA little about Ben…he is patient, loving, and easy going.  He loves adventure and bumps along the way don’t upset him.  He was born on July 22, 1985, and born again at the age of four.  He became a husband on October 26, 2007, and a daddy on November 5, 2009. 

Ben is the best husband – he de-stresses me and teases me to death.  He is a great daddy and prides himself on being able to get Elaine to do things that I can’t.   Elaine is happy every time Daddy comes home – even if she has had a fussy day.

Elaine 8 months Owls Head Park & PierBen is a student of God’s Word, and I think I love that about him the best.  He has followed God’s call to the pastoral ministry, and we have started the last phase of our training.  It’s getting exciting!  I would describe Ben as the New Testament Bereans – he doesn’t just take someone’s word for it, but he searches the Scriptures to see whether those things are so.

PICT0190My preacher – in front of a Bible passage written in Greek & Hebrew, in Israel (2009) 

Ben loves baseball, wood working, and just being with people.  He’s always up for a game of Monopoly, but don’t play with him unless you want to lose!  His favorite color is blue, and he loves anything chocolate.   He is a frugal tightwad and that helps to balance me out (because I do like to shop!).  Ben is an ice-cream-aholic (if there is such a thing).

Founder's Day

Happy Birthday Ben…

I love you!

Easter Family Picture blog header

Comments