Wordless Wednesday…with a few words!

 

Baby215weekultrasound-2

At my first doctor’s visit for this second pregnancy a sonogram was performed.  Though I was not informed at the time, apparently there was a blood collection noted.  I went to the doctor on Monday for an appointment, and they did another sonogram to double check things.  The blood collection is gone and every thing is fine!

The next sonogram is the big one at 20 weeks.  This is when we can find out the sex of the baby…but we’re not going to!

Comments

  1. Wow, pretty amazing...an arm some little legs or feet, mouth and eyes! Just amazing! "Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them!" Again, just a-mazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.