Winter Cards


Recently I pulled out my Cricut and made some thank you cards.  I enjoyed my new Winter Frolic cartridge.  These are some of my creations…

My mom introduced me to Mojo Mondays for layout inspirations.  I have used it a lot!

Winter thank you cards
I love this coffee cup – very versatile!

Winter thank you cards
Inside message

Winter thank you cards
I had some fun winter background paper that included a definition of ice skates – perfect for this ice skater!

Winter thank you cards
Inside and matching envelope.

Winter thank you cards
This was by far my favorite – the snow man was so fast and easy to cut.  I used the Creative Memories flower punch to layer the thank you message.

Mom & Dad gave me an ATG gun (adhesive) and a Martha Stewart scoring board for Christmas.  I used them to put these cards together in a jiffy, and I also made my own envelopes out of laser paper!

Comments