Elaine’s Six Month Pics

Here are the photos I took of Elaine for her six month “birthday” and for Mother’s (well…more like Grandmother’s) Day presents!

Elaine 6 month portraits

Elaine 6 month portraits square

Elaine 6 month portraits

Elaine 6 month portraits
See how her arm is “shrugging” a little?  It reminds me of Luke Hitz’ impression of Dr. Scovill saying “whatever!”

And my next post should be about Ben, because he said that Elaine is on the blog too much, and there’s nothing about him here!  I just have to get creative and come up with something to write about him…

Comments

  1. Hmm...pictures of Ben or of Elaine?? ELAINE!!!! Of course Ben would be ok if he were holding Elaine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.