- My Homemaking Binder – we are still using this system!
- T-Shirt Skirts – I had so much fun sewing for Elaine!
- Nursery Organization – I was featured at IHeart Organizing!
- Sledding at Owl’s Head Park
- The Tree that Saves
- Grandpa Painting Elaine’s Toes
- Nolan’s Newborn Pics
- What’s In A Name? – I think this is my absolute favorite post of the year. Don’t know why…I just enjoyed writing it!
- The Height of Sisterly Love…
- Cake and i-keem
- A New York City Spectacular
- The Feast of Tabernacles
It was a year with several big family events. Here are the highlights, in chronological order:
- Kenny & Becky’s Wedding
- Meredith’s Graduation
- It’s A Boy!
- Elaine Meets Nolan
- Remembering Gramps
- Danielle’s Wedding
- It’s A Family Affair – current family pictures with both sides of the family.
Okay, so I have a lot of favorites! There you have it. Our 2011 in a nutshell!