May Photo A Day Part 4

Day 20: Something You Can’t Live Without

Day 20 Something You Can't Live Without
I think that God's Word and my relationship with Him are the only things that I can TRULY not live without, though there are many things/people that are very dear to me and I can't imagine life without them

Day 21: Where You Stand

Day 21 Where You Stand
"On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand..."

Day 22: Pink

Day 22 Pink
it’s one of her favorite colors!

Day 23: Technology

Day 23 Technology  May 23 Technology
Couldn’t resist two pictures for this one.  Nolan loves phones…it doesn’t matter how they look!

Day 24: Something New

May 24 Something New
new earrings

Day 25: Unusual

May 25 Unusual
We use cloth diapers.  I guess some people think that is really unusual.

Day 26: 12 o’clock

May 26 12 O Clock
en route from Denver to Chicago, and later on home to NYC.

Comments