Deuteronomy 6:5

I recently purchased a new frame for my “gallery wall”.  Now all of the pictures of my kiddos are in matching frames.  This left me with an empty frame, so of course I needed something to fill it!  I decided to hang it between two pictures of Elaine & Nolan, and I created a subway art to put in the frame.

Deut 6 5 jpg

{You can print this one for yourself by clicking on the picture to enlarge it, then right click on the picture and save it to your computer.  It is an 8x10 print.  If you want a different background color, feel free to ask…I can change it very easily! 
Just email me at doablediapers (at) gmail (dot) com!}

I was really thrilled with the way it came out and the look it adds to my wall!  I had to create my own because most of the printable subway art I find on the internet is not in the King James Version. 

Comments