May Photo A Day, part 2

Day 6: You

Day 6 You
I’ve been doing a bit of sewing lately…

Day 7: Someone that inspires you

elisabeth elliot
Elisabeth Elliot.  I had the privilege of hearing her speak and having her sign my book when I was in high school.  I hope to some day be the godly wife, mom, Christian, and missionary that she is.

Day 8: A smell you adore

Day 8 A Smell You Adore
Pretty much anything from Bath & Body Works…but especially Eucalyptus Spearmint fragrance oil.  They call it Stress Relief for a reason!  I would have never picked this scent off the shelf, but Ben gave it to me as a gift one time and I have been addicted ever since.

Day 9: Something you do everyday

Day 9 Something You Do Everyday
Dishes.  With no dishwasher, I end up washing quite a few of these every day!

Day 10: A favourite word

Day 10 A Favorite Word
Starbucks is synonymous with coffee right?  I wasn’t as much of a coffee drinker unitl I became a mommy.  I have tried to break my habit, but I keep coming back for more!

Day 11: Kitchen

Day 11 Kitchen
My favorite, most-organized part of my kitchen – magnetic spice shakers.  It almost makes me happy when I have to cook dinner!

Day 12: Something that makes you happy

Matching Dresses
A finished project…by my deadline.  Tomorrow Elaine and I will wear matching dress & skirt to church.  I had enough fabric leftover to make Betsy a little dress too.  {That’s Elaine’s baby doll, in case you’re new here}.

Comments