Guest Posting…

Today I’m guest posting over at the Imperfect Homemaker.  Though you already know about the twinsies, they are the basis for my topic.  Here's a snippet of my post…

Accepting Grace jpg

On October 4, 2012 I went to the doctor to confirm my third pregnancy. Little did I know that when I left the office that day, I would enter a new season of life. You see, the doctor informed me that I was not only expecting our third child, but also our fourth…I was having twins! With this news came the realization that we needed to find a new apartment so that I wouldn’t be climbing three flights of stairs, my husband needed a new job making more money, and we needed a new vehicle that could hold four car seats. Life with four children ages three and under was definitely a season of life that I didn’t anticipate ever walking through!

Click to continue reading…

Comments