From This Week…

I think I missed Wordless Wednesday this week.  My brain can’t remember… So here are some pictures from our week.

Liberty Asleep in Mommys Bed
Liberty fell asleep in bed with me.  Doesn’t she look comfortable? 

Liberty Asleep in Mommys Bed

New Buddies from Shannon
We got one of Shannon’s famous boxes in the mail today – stuffed with goodies!  I gave Nehemiah his little bear blankey (what do you call these, Shannon?  I’m sure they have a name!) and he kissed it – by accident of course!

New Buddies from Shannon

New Buddies from Shannon
Liberty got a pink bunny like Nehemiah’s bear.  Elaine had a pink bunny blankey friend too!  But Liberty seemed happiest to just have per pacifier attached with a strap, so she doesn’t keep losing it!

New Buddies from Shannon

One Month Old Twins!
The twins turned 1 month old on Thursday!

The Kids in Blue
This was actually last Sunday.  The kids were all wearing blue & white.  The twins’ outfits are from Grandma Godby.  They looked lovely for church!

Comments