Nehemiah’s Newborn Portraits

I have been trying all week to get some pictures of Nehemiah.  I wanted him to be nice and sleepy so I could pose him easier.  That kid is always alert!  Every time I snapped a picture he would open his eyes.  I finally gave up…here are Nehemiah’s pictures, and they show who he is…an alert, wide-eyed baby!  He doesn’t have nearly as many cutie outfits as Liberty, so we stuck with the basics!  I may try a couple more tomorrow, but I may just give up, too.

Nehemiah Newborn Portraits

Nehemiah's Newborn Portraits

Nehemiah's Newborn Portraits
He smiles like this in his sleep a lot!

Nehemiah's Newborn Portraits
This is it – the sleeping picture.  Back to eyes open!

Nehemiah's Newborn Portraits

Nehemiah's Newborn Portraits
Nehemiah has taken a pacifier occasionally, but he really prefers these fingers.  He takes after Mom…I preferred my fingers too!

Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable! I'm glad I checked to see if you had Nehemiah's up. Loved the ones of the two of them together. Soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.