Baby Headbands

This week Elaine and finished a project for Baby Sister!  We made a small stash of homemade baby headbands to add to the store-bought stash we already have from Baby Elaine.  I used several different tutorials and pins from Pinterest to help me make the decorations.  This is what we ended up with…

Baby Headbands

I used some stretchy lace elastic for the headband.  It was inexpensive and it is soft for Baby Sister’s head.  This idea came from It’s Just Laine.

Baby Headbands

Elaine gets the two big flower headbands on the left.  One of them matches Baby Sister’s headband on the far right.  These three are fabric flowers (tutorial here). The other flowers and bows are made from felt. 

Baby Headbands

I avoided these ones at first because I had to cut several flowers out for each big flower, and they had to be hand sewn.  In the end, they were the easiest of all the headbands that I made, and I think they are the perfect size for a baby.

Baby Headbands

Baby Headbands

I liked the look of these large bows.  I made a couple of different sizes for different sized headbands.

Comments