Progress…

It doesn’t look like it, but we are making progress.  Toward moving day, that is.  Ben had Friday and today off.  He was able to get everything off the walls, patch the holes, and he’s finishing the painting now. 

Moving

With only five days left to go, I cannot wait for moving day to arrive.  I’m learning to deal with the disorganization, tripping over boxes, and inability to locate simple things like my keys or a candle {the garlic smells continue to harass us…for five more days only!}. 

Moving

Moving

Moving

We sold the last Craigslist item today.  I have another load to take to the thrift store, and we completely filled the garbage cans this morning.  And we went to Ikea for free breakfast and bought a couple of shelving units and rugs that we will need for the new apartment.  I am excited to get organizing a new space!

The kids are getting bored with the few toys I left unpacked, but they are enjoying being able to access other items that they don’t usually get to touch.

Moving
I knew they like to grab the iPod every time I turn my back, but I didn’t know there was such a fascination with an infant car seat!

Comments