Some Craft Projects…

I have had these pictures in my “To Blog” folder for some time now, but I haven’t taken the time to actually blog them.  Back in March I “taught” a “class” on card making to the ladies at our church.  I made a lot of example cards to show for ideas and inspiration.  These cards then were boxed up and sent to Grams who had requested some various handmade cards.  These are pictures of my favorites…

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERAThis card was made with my Cricut, from the Just Because Cards cartridge.  I love the background paper, and the ribbon in the piggy’s ear!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
I’ve just started using paper flowers and decorative brads on some of my cards.  This one was super easy, but I thought it turned out nicely.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
I believe this idea came from a Mojo Monday sketch.  I like that one corner is rounded – it makes it stand out.  I made several cards like this and sent them to the grandparents and great-grandparents in February.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
This card was so easy to do, but I just love the way it looks.  I recently added a couple of edging punches to my collection, and the complimentary paper and “thanks” sticker are very basic.

I also made some new signs for our nursery door at church.  We really needed a “Nursing Mom” sign with a couple of new babies born recently!  I just printed the text on the computer, and used 12x12 heavy cardboard covered in scrapbook paper.  The accents are from my Cricut New Arrival cartridge!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Comments