The Purse Lady

I love purses.  Elaine has picked up on this “vice” of mine, and she loves to be carrying a purse or a bag too.  For a one year old little girl, she has almost as many purses as I do!

We share this little love with another special lady – the Purse Lady.  She is JoAnne Neiner, the wife of Ben’s pastor when he was growing up.

180849_10150131920436774_620326773_7703533_3381121_n

Mrs. Neiner is probably to be blamed for Elaine’s obsession even more than I am!  She sent Elaine her first purse at the ripe age of 3 days old!

Elaine Day 4 My First Purse

When Mrs. Neiner saw my Wordless Wednesday post last week of Elaine’s cowgirl diaper and boots, she decided that Elaine needed a matching purse.  This week Elaine received a special package in the mail – a stuffed cow purse!  The little note made me smile.  I hope she doesn’t mind if I share… it said, “The Lord even provides purses!”

Thank you Mrs. Neiner for loving and spoiling Elaine like a grandma.  These pictures are for your enjoyment!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Comments