Reasons to Smile

Some of my blessings this week (and it’s only Tuesday!)

  • Hazelnut coffee…with half and half (instead of milk!)
  • Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
  • Sunshine to dry my diapers
  • A happy, healthy little girl who is cute as a button (not biased or anything), and loves to do everything that Mommy does
  • Being married to Ben for 42 months today.  (I remembered before he did – a rare occurrence!)
  • Tulips in bloom all around me
  • The disappearance of Mt. Laundry Smile
  • Only nine more weeks in this pregnancy
  • Sandals and flip-flops
  • A visit from a college friend coming next Friday.  Can’t wait to see you, Shanaynay!
  • Ceiling fans
  • Leftover mashed potatoes
  • 215359_599780084294_55301941_33516411_3504872_nThese adorable little pants waiting to go to the hospital and be worn home on a little boy.  Just wishing!  My bloggy friend Marah made them.  See her Etsy shop here.  I still have to pick a coming home outfit for a girl.
  • Revival meetings at church this week.  Tonight I get to sit in the service – no nursery, no Sunday School.  Can’t wait!

Comments