It’s Becky’s Birthday!

37234_440290892782_541647782_5952977_3847716_n

Today is a special day…it’s Becky’s birthday.  Some of my readers are probably wondering “Who is Becky?”  Let me introduce you to her!  Becky Shahan is my brother Kenny’s fiancé.  She is already a part of the family, though it will actually become official on June 11, 2011.  Kenny & Becky got engaged on September 3, 2010.

While I am still getting to know Becky, I do know her a bit from college.  She is a barber and likes to ride motorcycles (Kenny got lucky on that one).  Becky loves Starbucks (I got lucky on that one!).  She is the youngest of four kids, and she also attended Ambassador Baptist College.  Becky attended the same church as Wesley did when he was a student at ABC.  They are also close friends, and the joke has been whether or not Wesley should be the Best Man or the Maid of Honor!  We are all looking forward to Kenny & Becky’s wedding!

 

Happy Birthday Becky! 

 

untitled

(Confession: I mailed your card late…but it is coming!)

Comments

  1. Thanks Andrea that was really sweet of you :) -Bex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.