Fun at the park

Elaine and I hitched a ride on the train last Friday to go to Sunset Park and meet a new friend.  Someone had contacted me via my cloth diaper website, and was very excited to find another cloth diapering mommy in Brooklyn.  She lives in Sunset Park, the neighborhood next to ours.  Melissa is new to Brooklyn, has a two month old daughter, and is new to cloth diapering.  We decided to meet at the park and chat.

Elaine and I arrived early and took advantage of the playground.  It was a nice sunny autumn day, but it was also blustery because of the wind.  Elaine really enjoyed the slide for the first time!  She also loved chasing her ball around the courtyard.  It was funny to watch because she could barely move in her too-long overalls, and all bundled up in her jacket! This park had regular swings in addition to the baby swings, so we got to have some swing time together!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Ready…

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Set…

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Slide!!!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
“That was fun.  I want to go again!” 

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Throwing the ball

Comments

  1. Aww! I hope it is still nice enough when we come to go to the park with her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.