Monday, June 28, 2010

The other winner…

Okay, so my mom is feeling guilty for winning (even though it’s fair because it is random).  And my dad said it’s not fair.  So…I picked a second winner to get the Mary Kay Sun Care set.  Here’s the product description:

Enhance your natural glow on the go with the limited-edition Travel-Sized Sun Care Set. The set includes travel-sized Mary Kay® Subtle Tanning Lotion, plus Mary Kay® SPF 30 Sunscreen and Mary Kay® After-Sun Replenishing Gel in a convenient mesh zippered pouch.

The winner is…

Becky!

 

I guess it’s just *destined* to be in the “family” today…Becky is dating one of the best guys I know (after my husband of course!) – my brother Kenny!  Congratulations to Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.