Wordless Wednesday…on Thursday…and not so Wordless!

…a conglomeration of pictures of Nolan at or around 1 month old…

img_0769
After one of his first tub baths with Elaine

img_0770

img_0792
Awake time on Mommy’s bed – he always has his hands moving!

img_0795

img_0804
First time in the Bumbo – he holds his head well for one month old!

img_0806
(Big sister had to get in on the camera action…Nolan looks so thrilled!)

img_0809

img_0801
One and a half day’s worth of cloth diapers drying on my line.  Perhaps only my cloth diapering friends can truly appreciate this picture!

img_0803

Comments

  1. Wow, I think Nolan has changed just in the week I've been gone. Don't tell Ben, but he is a very pretty boy! Love the clothes line shot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.