How About Wordless Friday?

I blogged here about the sad demise of my camera.  It was my first digital camera, a gift from Mom & Dad for my mission’s internship in college.  It has been to Spain, Israel, and countless other locations with me!  I was able to get a replacement camera yesterday.  I’m still learning the camera, but here are a few shots of Elaine at a church work-night. 

Church Work DayYes – she did that herself!

Church Work Day

Church Work Day

Okay…I guess that wasn’t very wordless.  That’s okay.  It’s my blog!  Grandma, are you happy now?  Was that enough of an “Elaine-fix” for a couple of days?

Happy Weekend everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.