Some random pictures…

Random pictures at random issues:

PICT0013 PICT0014
I took these pics to send to my Grandma Paul…she gave Elaine this little outfit.  I loved her expressions!

Elaine 14 Weeks Favorite ToyWe refer to this toy as “Mr. Froggy.”  He makes crinkly noises and functions as a teether.  He has become Elaine’s favorite toy – she is quite mesmerized with him. 

Elaine 14 Weeks Favorite Toy

Elaine 14 Weeks Favorite Toy
Elaine playing with Mr. Froggy at naptime.

P.S. Today is my 28 month wedding anniversary.  Now I win because I said it before Ben did…this blog will publish before he is awake! (He takes great pride in the fact that 9 times out of 10 he remembers before I do!)

Comments

  1. My daughter has this crinkly book she just goes CRAZY over! It's currently in the wash though because she spat up ALL OVER it and in all the creases so I couldn't just wipe it off :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.