Monday, February 22, 2010

Elaine Reads the Comics

I was going to save these pics for Wordless Wednesday, but then I got video to go with them, and I just couldn’t wait.  Daddy was taking care of Elaine while Mommy got ready for church.  I was finishing breakfast when I looked up to see this:

PICT0012
See the little feet sticking out?  Elaine is reading the comics with Daddy!  So then I had to move and take this picture:

PICT0011

Here are a couple of videos also:

Grampa Hamilton – I think she started to get upset because Daddy didn’t give her the Prince Valiant section.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute. U-tube says there are 5 views, three of them are from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one---reading the comics! Too cute. Were you ever able to get ready for church?!
    She is growing so quickly!
    Enjoy!
    Love,
    Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.