Elaine Reads the Comics

I was going to save these pics for Wordless Wednesday, but then I got video to go with them, and I just couldn’t wait.  Daddy was taking care of Elaine while Mommy got ready for church.  I was finishing breakfast when I looked up to see this:

PICT0012
See the little feet sticking out?  Elaine is reading the comics with Daddy!  So then I had to move and take this picture:

PICT0011

Here are a couple of videos also:

Grampa Hamilton – I think she started to get upset because Daddy didn’t give her the Prince Valiant section.  What do you think?

Comments

  1. She's so cute. U-tube says there are 5 views, three of them are from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one---reading the comics! Too cute. Were you ever able to get ready for church?!
    She is growing so quickly!
    Enjoy!
    Love,
    Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.