Elaine is…THREE Months!!!

I can’t believe it!  It has already been three months since Elaine was born?  She was so happy and smiley today.  We took some pictures before she was whisked off to bed!  She was hammin’ it up for the camera, and having a jolly time showing off her tongue!

Elaine 3 Months Elaine 3 Months

Elaine 3 Months

My shirt says “Princess of the year.”

Elaine 3 Months“Mom!  Put the camera down!  I’m falling!  I can’t sit up by myself yet!”

 Elaine 3 Months

Elaine 3 Months

Elaine 3 Months

Elaine 3 Months
Ben calls this “the picture the Grandmas won’t like”!

Elaine 3 Months
“See my tongue?  Nice and long like Daddy and Auntie Meredith!”

Elaine 3 Months
“If you won’t give me my paci, I’ll suck my fingers!”

Elaine 3 Months 
“Goodbye now!  I’ll see you next time.  I gotta go get this drool off my lip!”

Comments

  1. Every picture I see of sweet Elaine puts a smile on my face! She is so cute!!!
    Grandma loves you, Lainey!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.