A Great Shopping Trip!!!

PICT0013

I got all of this for $10.18!!!  Between Kroger and Target there were some great deals this week.  Here’s what there is:

-- 2 boxes Ritz crackers – 99 cents each

-- 1-100 calorie pack – 79 cents

-- 4 Kraft light mayo squeeze bottles – 50 cents each

-- 6 Kraft BBQ sauces, 55% extra bottles – 25 cents total

-- 6 Kraft Salad dressings – 62 cents total

-- 5 boxes Kashi Go Lean frozen waffles – 29 cents each

-- 2 Target brand sponges – 64 cents each

-- 1 bag Hershey’s Bliss chocolates - $1.49

 

When I purchased the six BBQ sauces I got a coupon for $3 off, which allowed me to get the salad dressing for free also.  Actually, I think the girl scanned my coupons too many times at Kroger but she did it so fast I’m not sure.

 

Total Savings: $45.83

Percentage Saved: 75%

It’s a deal!

Comments