Henry’s Milestones from 9 & 10 months…
- Visit to the 9/11 Museum & Memorial, walked (or was strolled) across the Brooklyn Bridge, and enjoyed a Grimaldi’s pizza crust. The Brooklyn Pizza crust finally got him to start eating food!
- He loved to play with the Cinderella castle and explore the bathroom every chance he could get.
- Favorite food – Veggies Straws!
- Says da-da-da-da
- Acquires top teeth
- Stands unassisted
- Loves apples and sweet potatoes, but dirt, rocks, pine cones, and bugs more.
- Loves tickles and playing patty-cakes with his siblings.
- If we discover him missing, he can always be found under the bed or unplugging the night lights.
- Wears his first little suit to church
- Enjoys grilled cheese sandwiches just like the rest of his siblings1
- Took his first steps on June 23rd.