Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Twinsies 3 Month Portraits

Liberty 3 Month Portraits touched up
I tried taking some pictures the other day, but this was the best one I came up with.  Liberty just didn’t want to smile, but I was determined to capture it this month!

Liberty 3 Month Portraits
…and I finally succeeded!  She is definitely more stingy with her smiles than her brother, but a little conversation brings the smile right out!

Liberty 3 Month Portraits
This is more of the typical expression we see these days!

Liberty 3 Month Portraits
I finally found a headband at the store that was small enough to stay on her head!  I love the big flower look!

Nehemiah 3 month Portraits
This is the “Little Old Man”

Nehemiah 3 month Portraits
He didn’t really want to smile at me today, so this is the best I came up with!

Nehemiah 3 month Portraits

Nehemiah 3 month Portraits
His toes are always in motion – I love them!

Nehemiah 3 month Portraits
Nehemiah was determined to stick his hand up in the air like that.  What a ham!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Nehemiah does look like a little old man though :) the way the sun is on his head in the first shot he even looks like he has a comb over! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, Nehemiah is hysterical with the old man hair and bow tie!! Tim was my "old man."

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.