Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dancing Lone Ranger

My kiddos have been watching the old, original episodes of “The Lone Ranger” show.  I started putting it on in the hopes that Nolan would want to be a cowboy instead of a princess.  But…it was Elaine that picked up on the show!  She is always the Lone Ranger and Nolan is Tonto (usually dressed as a princess).  I have the theme song on one of my cowboy soundtracks, so I put the music on for them the other day when we were cleaning.  Now they love to dance to the Lone Ranger!  (It’s the William Tell Overture).

This video is a little long, but it’s mostly for the grandparents to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. And the Grandparents thank you!! Hate to say it but Elaine looks like she has your coordination skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the Grandparents loved it! But I hate to say it looks like Elaine has your coordination skill!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.