Nolan’s Two Month Pictures

Nolan turned two months last week.  So of course it was time for a photo shoot!  He ended up not cooperating very well, but I got a couple of decent shots out of the morning.

Nolan 2 Month Portraits

Nolan 2 Month Portraits
“You’re kidding me!  The Orioles won????”
Editor’s Note – that was a personal jab at my husband!

Nolan 2 Month Portraits

Nolan 2 Month Portraits
“Are we almost done?  This hat is killing me.”

Nolan 2 Month Portraits
Daddy says, “Nolan is supposed to be a preacher or a baseball player, not a lumberjack.”

And of course, since I was taking pictures of Nolan, Elaine’s jealous streak kicked in.  She was the most cooperative that she has ever been for pictures!

Elaine 22 Month Portraits

Elaine 22 Month Portraits

And then I had to take Betsy’s picture!

Elaine 22 Month Portraits

Phew!  All done!

Comments