Wordless Wednesday

Well I took these pictures to share yesterday, and then forgot to post them.  So since it’s not Wednesday, I figured I didn’t have to be wordless!  My kids got new sunglasses this week.  Trouble is…Nolan doesn’t like to wear his.  He likes to chew them.  So it was hard to get a good picture.  But for what they are worth, here they are. 

New shades
Elaine picked apples, and mommy picked camouflage for Nolan. 

New shades
This is what my kids really do most of the time.  Elaine picks her nose, and Nolan chews on anything that resembles a camera or a phone.

New shades
I cropped this picture, but I had to hold their hands down while I took the picture so Nolan wouldn’t rip his glasses off.

There you have it.  Worded Thursday.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.