Nolan’s First Bath

Nolan’s cord stump fell off last week.  In the hustle and bustle of Summer Adventure Club (our church’s VBS) we didn’t get to do the “first bath” and take pictures.  So last night, Nolan got to take a bath in the tub, and big sister got to help with the process.  I’m not sure who was more excited, Nolan or Elaine!

img_0685
He really doesn’t know what is about to happen…

img_0688
Elaine was so excited to play in the water that Ben couldn’t get her to look at the camera.

img_0689
…and she was even more excited when I let her “help” wash Nolan’s hair!

img_0691
Nolan was very calm about the whole thing. I don’t remember Elaine being calm about bath time until she was older.

img_0700
All done!  (He smellled soooooo wonderful after the Baby Magic bath, and then I slathered him with Baby Magic lotion.  Mmmmmm…one of my favorite smells!)

Comments