My Little Girl

So I know that I am biased because I am the mommy, but I just think Elaine has been especially cute lately.  Every day she discovers something new or surprises me.  Even Ben said this morning, “Baby Girl you are so cute!”

Here’s a couple of random shots…I captured them for my diaper blog, but I am saving them until I am actually carrying this product to sell.

Elaine 9 months in Kissaluvs AIO

Elaine 9 months in Kissaluvs AIO

Elaine 9 months in Kissaluvs AIO
I love this shot because of the light coming in and the concentrated expression on her face!

Elaine 9 months in Kissaluvs AIO 
Don’t worry Mom.  I won’t fall.  I can stand up by myself!

Elaine 9 months in Kissaluvs AIO 
Yup.  Pretty much she is always happy!

Comments

  1. Thanks Andrea for allowing us to remain current with your affairs and beautiful daughter. Glad to hear you three are happy and comfortable. Elaine is awesome!! We hope to meet her sometime soon.

    With our love,

    Uncle Hans and Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.