Cheerios are a major food group…didn’t you know?

Elaine is in love with Cheerios.  She would eat them all day long if she could!  As you walk through our home you will see little piles of Cheerios in each room.  Elaine has been snacking! 

This smart little nine month old of mine has figured out where I keep the Cheerios box, and it is on her level.  So the other day she decided to help herself!

Elaine 9 months Cheerios “I don’t need Mommy’s help.  I’ll just get them myself!”

Elaine 9 months Cheerios
“Uh-oh.  I’ve been caught!”

I remember old Cheerios commercials from when I was a kid.  The jingle was something like, “Because you’ve got a lot to do…before lunch!”  Elaine just has Cheerios for lunch too, and that makes her like the Energizer Bunny – she keeps going, and going, and going…

Comments