Today’s Projects

Today I decided to finish up a couple of projects that have been in the “to do” pile for a while.  This is one of them…a visualized children’s song that our Pastor likes to sing in the Sunday School opening.  It can sound pretty awful from a group of unenthusiastic adults, but with a piano and a group of kids it is a great song.  Here it is - “Get the New Look from the Old Book.”

 

PICT0005

 

PICT0006

 

PICT0007

 

I was pleased with the graphics I was able to find, and the whole thing only took me about an hour to complete.  Why didn’t I finish it earlier???

Comments

  1. I know the words to this song (your graphics you made are great-good job!). However, I'm looking for the sheet music to this song. Do you have a copy or know where I can get it? Thanks so much. I play the piano for our church in Anchorage, AK, and we sing children's Bible songs before we dismiss for all Sunday School classes. Hope you can help me! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh -
    I could check on the sheet music for you, but I would need your email address or some way to contact you!
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.