100th Day of School

Nolan recently achieved his 100th day of school, so of course we had a party!  Elaine was included in some of the activities, but not all of them.  She disappointedly pointed out that Nolan got to be included in her 100th day of K5 party, so he really gets to do it twice.  Problems of being the oldest child!  I did mix up the activities a little, and thanks to Pinterest I got some great printables!
IMG_3213  IMG_3214
We made pictures of what we will look like when we are 100 years old.  Fun!
IMG_3215
IMG_3223 
Nolan loves to color, so this “Seek and Find” coloring sheet was right up his alley!
IMG_3226
I loved Nolan’s bucket list!  Number 1 was definitely “get a wife”!  He’s got his priorities straight!  Elaine sat there and said, “I don’t know what to write!”  Nolan kept prompting her, “Don’t you want to get married?  Don’t you want some kids?”  She opted for “Go to China” and “Ride a Horse” instead!
IMG_3227
100 Glasses
For access to my 100th Day Party ideas, a collection of printables passed on from friends, and downloads from Pinterest, and worksheets I have created, click here.

Comments