Thursday, September 17, 2015

Henry’s First Sink Bath

We definitely have fifth child syndrome going on around here.  The flurry that has been our life over the last three weeks – new baby, packing, moving, settling, starting homeschool, and prepping for another 3 months on the road – means my camera has stayed in its bag, and the “big” moments of having a new baby have not been such a big deal.  And blogging about those moments?  Non existent.  But I DO have a few pictures of Henry, and I’m glad I got those newborn shots done before the move! Now that he is three weeks old (!) perhaps I should let you know…he did get a bath.  A few of them, even!  Not as many as his siblings had by this age, but he is a clean, sweet smelling baby.  Here are some shots of Henry’s first real bath.  I had the twins in the tub at the time to keep a few fingers from getting too touchy-feely, yet they could still see and be a part of what was going on.

Henry Tad 1st Sink Bath
Liberty was there – just totally uninterested!

Henry Tad 1st Sink Bath
Nolan washed the back…

Henry Tad 1st Sink Bath
Elaine washed the front…

Henry Tad 1st Sink Bath
Henry got clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.