Wordless Wednesday: 16 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 16 weeks along in this pregnancy.  So far things are pretty smooth sailing.  Traveling makes things a little more difficult because of the inconsistent diet and a different bed every place we go. 
 
I have traditionally had a lot of acid reflux during my pregnancies.  It is starting to kick in again, but its not a constant daily occurrence...yet.  My cravings include saltine crackers, chocolate, and bacon.  Coffee is not as appealing as it used to be either.
 
I won't be back to the doctor for another two months when we get back to NYC, so we are just assuming that everything is progressing well.  We haven't decided if we will find out the baby's gender at the next ultrasound or not.  There are several boy names that we like quite a lot, but can't seem to find a good girl's name.  Feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments...but no promises as to whether or not we will put them on our list!  If we follow the birth pattern so far in our family, this baby will be a girl.
 
We took this picture at the Colorado National Monument near Grand Junction, CO on Monday.  I am wearing mostly pregnancy clothes now and my belly is sticking out a little bit. 
 
 

Comments

  1. Hmmm. . . I was wondering if it's only one? I'm guessing you know by now. I'm thinking boy. Why? Well all of ours, even the one due in July, are boys. I always enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.