It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Today the kids and I pulled out our little box of Christmas decorations and set to transforming the house.  We opted to put a wreath on our front door this year (I have always wanted a real Christmas wreath, and it smells soooooo delicious!), so we are not going to get a tree.  I hung my artificial garland around the bay window, and we added our lights and ornaments there.  I need to get some of that pine tree scented oil to make my house smell like a real tree!

Elaine was ever so excited to help with this project.  She went, “Oooh” when I turned on the strand of lights.  She helped me “fluff” the garland, and it was all I could do to keep her out of the ornaments until I was ready.  I held her up to hang the little ornaments, her eyes lit up as she handled each pretty item.  It was tiring, but worth it.  Next year though, I think we will wait for Ben’s help!

img_2523

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Comments