The Toilet Paper Pictures

I was “inspired” to take these pictures when I saw some similar ones decorating the bathroom at the portrait studio.  They were all babies, wearing only a diaper, and playing with a roll of toilet paper.  “How cute” I thought!  It didn’t work out so well with Elaine, but we tried.  I usually just let the natural light come in through the windows.  I took the pictures first thing this morning, and apparently there wasn’t enough light.  Many came out blurry because I had turned the flash off.  They aren’t what I was aiming for, but I still got a few good shots.  Take a peek…

pict0061
“Is this the look you want, Mom?”

pict0063
“Okay, how’s this?”"

pict0064

pict0066 
“Look at the mess I made!”

pict0076

pict0077
“It rips!  Cool!”

pict0079
“Can I eat it?  Please”

pict0081
“It tastes like…peas.  Can you tell from my face?”

pict0083
“Okay, I’ll pose again.”

pict0094
“I want to play with the hairbrush.”

pict0101
“I’m tired of sitting up.  Can I try to crawl again?”

(No, she hasn’t crawled yet…but she seems to be very, very close!)

Comments

  1. picture #2 is precious!!!! You are just too cute, Lainey!
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! All of them are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea I think they turned out very well! Of course you do have the cutest model! I'd hang them in your new bathroom in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.