Grandma Comes to Call

Elaine has a special visitor this week…Grandma Godby.  Since she’s trying to help me type this post, I’ll let her take over and tell you about her week…

Elaine 20 Weeks Apple Wedge 
::Gnawed on an apple wedge to sooth my gums::

Elaine 20 Weeks Grandma Godby
::Practiced sitting up on my own::

Elaine 20 Weeks Grandma Godby
::Playtime with Grandma::

Elaine 20 Weeks Grandma Godby with Pram
::Lots of pram rides in our beautiful spring weather::

 Elaine 20 Weeks Oatmeal with Grandma Godby
::Peaches in my oatmeal for the first time::

Elaine 21 Weeks Apple Wedge 
::Making Apple Crisp with Daddy so Mommy and Grandma could scrapbook::

Elaine 21 Weeks Starbucks with Grandma Godby
::My first Starbucks::  (just the hot sleeve, not the coffee…no worries!)

Elaine Scrapbooking
::Scrapbooking with Mommy and Grandma::  (I had fun, but they didn’t get much done until I took a nap::

First Date after Elaine
::Grandma babysat me so Mommy and Daddy could have a date.  This is their first date since I was born five months ago.  Daddy has been saving his tip money, and he splurged to take Mommy to Ruths Chris Steakhouse.  They had a good time, and I was a good girl for Grandma::

Comments