Last project…completed!

The very last baby project is done!  I made a Beatrix Potter quilted wall hanging to decorate the nursery.  I purchase a piece of Beatrix Potter fabric off Ebay several months ago.  Today I finally got everything together and finished the project.  I was nervous because it is like a small quilt, and I have never done any quilting before.  I didn’t have a pattern, and I only had one piece of fabric so there was no room for error!  I only had to use my seam ripper a couple of times.  Ben was nice and made supper while I finished up tonight!

Beatrix Potter Wall Hanging for Baby I have to find a rod that is a little shorter…I thought this curtain rod would work (it matches the other curtain rod in the nursery), but it’s kind of long!

Beatrix Potter Wall Hanging for BabyThere are scenes from Peter Rabbit, Jemimah Puddleduck, and Mrs. Tiggy Winkle (she is my favorite).

Comments