Baby’s Nursery

I am now less than a month away from my due-date.  Yesterday was packing and cleaning day!  I now have my bags packed and ready to go to the hospital, and I finished cleaning, organizing, and arranging the baby’s room.  The crib won’t be here until October 17th (pray that I don’t go into labor while Ben is gone on that day!), but everything else is set.  Ben requested that we purchase a changing table…only if I wanted him to help with some diaper changes.  That was all I needed to start looking for a changing table, which I previously not planned on purchasing.  I was able to find one on Craigslist that is a similar style to the crib, and it was only $20.  Now that we have the changing table I was able to pull out some of the diapers and better arrange all of the baby stuff that we have been collecting.  All we need is the baby!

PICT0014

This is what you see when you walk into the baby’s room. 

PICT0015

This is my nursing corner.  Ben picked the rocking chair up from the side of the road last year and fixed it up. 

PICT0016

Here’s the changing table.  Everything is ready for baby!  I have some wallpaper decals from Beatrix Potter to stick on the walls, and I am in the process of making a small quilt-type wall-hanging that is also Beatrix Potter.

PICT0017

This is the other side of the room.  I expect the swing to migrate to the living room once the baby is home.  The crib will go in the right-hand corner where the mattress is at.

PICT0018

The car seat, diaper bag, and my bag are ready to head out the door to the hospital at a moment’s notice!

Comments